Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Questions, Part I

The Southern Starlet writes:
Do you like your peanut butter smooth or crunchy (this would beg the question "do you like peanut butter?").
Yes I do. I love peanut butter. I am a smooth kind all the way girl. Crunchy seriously bothers me. When I was in summer camp, we would get fudgesicles and smear peanut butter on them and eat them like that. So good! If you have never tried this, I recommend you get yourself to a supermarket pronto!

(As a side note, if you have not yet entered her amazing giveaway, be sure to do so!)

The Cape House writes:
Your header always makes me think of that movie. Have you seen Stepford Wives? What is your favorite "stepford wife" item, accessory, cookware, or outfit? Essentially, when do you most feel like a "Stepford Wife?" Also, what is your favorite vacation place?
I have seen Stepford Wives and I tell people that it is the worst movie with the best wardrobe. I think that it would have been so much better if it had been muted and I could just essentially window shop. My favorite Stepford Wife accessory is easy. Pearls. Lots of them. I'm one of those girls that if I'm awake, I'm wearing pearls. In terms of outfit, any cute sundress, really. I have so many, and am always buying more. My favorite cookware is also easy. The KitchenAid stand mixer. I am obsessed with baking and have been lusting over it for quite some time now. I have decided that as soon as my tax refund comes in, I'm running to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get one in Empire Red. One of my sisters is also obsessed with baking, cooking, Martha Stewart Living, and clothing like me and we call ourselves the Future Stepford Wives of America. That's where the header came from. I absolutely love going to the Dominican Republic on vacation. The beaches are so beautiful and the hotels are amazing.

Miss Indiana writes:
If you had a thousand dollars to spend completely frivalously, what would you get?
How frivolous are we talking here? I would take a nice vacation, but that might not be frivolous enough. So here are a few other choices that I have been lusting over. A few cost more than $1,000 but it's imaginary money so it's ok.


Christian Louboutin Very Prive Patent Peep Toe Pump, $795. I have a weakness for black peep toes.


Stella McCartney Sail Print Dress, $995. I love pretty dresses!


David Yurman Blue Topaz Cable Bracelet, $1,475. I love this bracelet!


Mikimoto, "Perfect Match" Set, $2,000. Beautiful, elegant, classic, timeless, and you will have it forever.

Lulu writes:
I'd love to know what sorority you were a member of!
xoxo,
Lulu

I'm an Alpha Sigma Alpha!

Any more questions? Keep 'em coming ladies!

1 comment: