Thursday, March 5, 2009

I hate boys

No ladies, this will not be a post detailing how much boys suck or describing any situation in detail. This is just me stating the obvious. I'm kind of down about a situation with a friend now and am trying to cheer myself up. Fortunately, tonight I'm going to happy hour with one of my sisters to celebrate her engagement (nothing says "get over a guy" quite like "look at my nice shiny diamond" does, but the alcohol and the fact that I love her dearly and have not gotten to see her in a while should help). My question to you is, when it's time to move on and potentially cut someone out of your life if need be, how do you cheer yourself up, dust off, and move on?


(No this is not about J.)

9 comments:

  1. By keeping BUSY. Go work out, make more plans with friends and family and just have fun. Live your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart! I wish I knew the answer to cheering up after a clear break, but I have faith you will figure it out and look super cute doing it! Anyhoodle, let me know when you receive the LP addy book. Chin up lovebug!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KEEP BUSY! and pat yourself on the back everytime you have little victories (like when you feel the urge to call and don't). Each day gets better and better. Focus on yourself and developing the relationships that give something back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the best revenge is living well :)

    and even if you're not seeking "revenge", living well is still great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shop. I buy something pretty. It's not always the best for my checkbook, but it helps!
    Then, I do like chloe said: I live well. I take extra pride in myself inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ice-cream always does the trick for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This I'm an expert at. You just do. You realize that other things will come and you will survive. It sucks now but you'll live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had some experiences like that and gosh is it ever hard! I suck at walking away from friendships- even if the other party is not being a good friend of sorts. I agree that keeping yourself busy is the best idea. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete