Monday, March 30, 2009

the more boys I meet

I originally started The More Boys I Meet as a place to chronicle all of my truly horrendous boy experiences. Eventually, I got really into blogging and created this blog for my everyday life. The readership/post content of the two blogs is a lot different (71 posts and 113 followers on this one vs. 4 posts and 16 followers on the other one). I am now wondering if it makes sense to even keep two separate blogs or if I should consolidate them and just use this one for everything going forward. What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. I think you should combine.. and I would love to read about all the mishaps with boys.... just adds on to your fabu blog you have now... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say combine. I love hearing boy stories:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consolidate, include your bad dates. Hopefully you will not have too many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definetly consolidate! We love hearing about dumb boys:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should consolidate them together! I like hearing fun boy/dating stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Consolidate! I love reading both... definitely good stories!

    ReplyDelete