Friday, April 17, 2009

bar decoration

I have a built-in bar in my apartment that is attached to one wall. I would like to hang one piece of wall art above the bar to make it more fun and colorful. (Sadly my landlord did not let me paint my apartment so I have plain boring white walls.) Right now, the bar is decorated with 6 Vineyard Vines pint glasses that have pink and blue whales one them. Ideally, I would want something in complimenting colors to hang above it. Originally, I was going to buy this monogram from the Monogram Merchant,

but lately I have been thinking about getting something more whimsical, in the form of a sign from My Flip Flopz. I was thinking of getting a custom sign in pink, white, and blue with "Fins Up Y'all" on it, referencing my favorite Jimmy Buffett song. I really love the colors of this sign: Which do you think I should go for?

10 comments:

  1. The second one is cute but I'm loving the first one. You can't really go wrong either way, though. Can't wait to see pictures of the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one. It'll look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the second one - seems more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! You def need to be completely happy, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one better! It's more formal and seems like it would go in a fancier bar! I like both though! It's your bar so get the one you want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trying to see if I thanked you for the miller ribbons giveaway and I don't think I did! It is the very first giveaway I have ever one!!!!! YYYEEAAHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theya re both cute, but I liek teh Fins up Yall!! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the My Flip Flopz signs. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE #1...but see it somewhere else in a house? I vote for #2 b/c you can personalize it with such a cute saying...very "bar appropriate" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like both, but for the bar I really love #2. The "Fins Up Y'all" saying is too cute! Let us know what you decide.

    ReplyDelete