Monday, April 20, 2009

Bar Sign

So after going back and forth between what I wanted, I finally decided to go with the Fins Up, Y'all sign. Partly because it's quirkier. Partly because whales have fins. Partly because Fins is my ringtone. I have been conversing with myflipflopz and she is so sweet and is making the sign for me and also one that I ordered for one of my favorite bloggers, Southern Starlet, as a housewarming gift for when she and her husband finally move back to the United States and down South where they belong! (She already knows about this so it's ok for me to post it.) I cannot wait to get the signs and will post pictures as soon as I get them.

10 comments:

  1. i like that saying ;)being from the south and all... we use y'all all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sign is going to look great! I can't wait to see the finished product. Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great saying and perfect! maybe this could be your blog theme. cannot wait to see it! thanks for the headband compliments. want one? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute saying. I am sure it will look great over your bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! I'm sure it'll look fab and be a great conversation piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart you SO much! :) I'm glad you put in the order for your bar sign (and can't wait to see the one you got for me) because I think it will be really cute! Now to get the house to go with the housewarming gift... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey - we are only open monday thru friday from 9-5. we can always ship it if you'd like. its like 7 bucks to ship. shoot me and email! xo KAG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the saying - can't wait to see the sign! It's going to be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see them. What a nice gift. xoxo

    ReplyDelete