Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm too sexy for my shirt

Or at least Jigging in J.Crew thinks I am. She gave me the Sexy Blogger Award. Thanks girl!


I have to list 5 sexy things about myself. This is hard, because I don't particularly think of myself as being sexy but here goes.

1) I'm fluent in two languages and have studied several more in my life.
2) I don't smoke.
3) I am an awesome cook and baker. (There are areas of my life about which I'm modest. This isn't one of them.)
4) I can laugh at myself. And do so all the time.
5) I have decided to take pole dancing classes in the summer. While this isn't sexy yet, it definitely has potential.

I am going to pass this along to:
Megs
Good Gals, Inc.
Whitney
Jules
Chloe

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sexy award!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not smoking and being a good cook are hawt! :) Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it along to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the sexy award! yay for no smoking!
    and thanks so much for passing it along to me! it will definitely give me something to think about other than writing me paper (yay for that!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man I am going to have a tough time with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!!!!!! Congrats on your award! you so deserve sexy thang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award!Glad you decided to take the pole dancing classes. Let us know how it goes. I will live vicariously through you on this and may decide to take the plunge after your review

    ReplyDelete