Tuesday, April 28, 2009

yet another motivating reason for me to work out

Rue La La is having another Lilly Pulitzer sample sale on May 1st. Perfect for my upcoming vacation and maybe I can find something cute to wear when TLS comes to visit. He really likes me in black, so nothing will say "welcome to New York" quite like head-to-toe pink and green. I know he'll appreciate that.

Email me if you want an invite to Rue La La. I can't wait for the sale. Last time, I scooped up a polo shirt, and am hoping to get a few more.

9 comments:

  1. I joined rue la la a while ago but haven't bought anything yet. Hope the lilly prices are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the headsup! I hear the last sale had some great steals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought of you when i saw that! ps - i added the giveaway to my sidebar -- finally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss that!?!??! AND...I have a $79 credit. Excellent. Thanks for the head's up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. invite please mam... im excited to see what they have

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some retail therapy. Please invite me :)

    ReplyDelete