Tuesday, April 14, 2009

need fashion advice

Hello ladies, I need some serious fashion help, and who better to turn to than all of you? After already being in an amazing mood and waking up with a smile on my face thanks to Phantom, I checked my email and saw that TLS had sent me an email. The Air Force is sending him to Atlanta for a training thingamajig (yes, that is the actual name that the Air Force calls it by) and he requested a layover in JFK on his way back from Atlanta. He got it and now Memorial Day Weekend, I will get to hang out with him!!! (Insert another big smile here.) Now here is my fashion question- we will be together from around noon until 8pm. We are going to go on the Circle Line, walk around a bit, and do dinner. I need an outfit that is appropriate for both daytime and dinner. Obviously we are not going to be going to a very fancy place, but still. I thought about wearing a cute dress with the platinum Jacks that I plan on getting, but I don't know if it will be too cold for that on the boat. What would you wear?

7 comments:

  1. i think that sounds great; a cute dress is always the way to go. you can check the weather report and wind speed and see if it might be too cold to wear and add a small little cardigan if needed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit sounds super cute, you can also wear a cardigan and a trench coat in case its cold... have so much fun!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always love wearing dresses with a linen jacket that i got from jcrew (similar to http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/jacketsouterwear/jacketsouterwear/PRDOVR~14482/14482.jsp)

    or you could always go with white jeans and a cute top with jacks or flats?

    good luck picking something out and im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress is a very good choice, girly, spring-y and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds fun and romantic ;) a cute dress and cardigan! can't wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd pick I dress fo' sho' but if the weather looks chill I'd just add jeans underneath. Def. some happenin' flats, and a scarf. I love scarves. I have less room for clothes b/c of all my scarves. (you can see them in JUST UNDER A MONTH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeans and a tank w/ jacket or sweater to put on if you get cold??

    i'm a huge dress fan too....bring along a sweater or fun scarf!

    yah! how exciting! and i'm totallyw ith you...Phantom is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete