Friday, April 10, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

Hello lovelies. Happy Good Friday or Passover to you, depending on what you observe. It is time for my weekly Favorite Things post. This week's post is dedicated to a site that has been taking up a lot of my time and money, Etsy.

As I have mentioned on here before, I have had a slight fascination and love of starfish since I found out that my name means "Star of the Sea." I love the simplicity and positive message of this "Tide Will Turn" necklace from klacustomcreations, ($34.90).


I love the simplicity of this Petite Initial Necklace from simplyyuboutique, $16. It is very delicate and will go with almost any outfit.


I have been in love with this Constellation Cuff for a while now. (Can't you tell I like simple jewelry?) I think that it would be a fun piece for going out to dress up jeans and a black tee. $42 from stamp.


I love fun earrings but think that big ones tend to look stupid on me, so I like to stick to smaller, more delicate pieces. I really like these Gold Filled Disk Earrings with Pearl Drop from Kristin Pearce, $32.


Moving away from jewelry, I found this Initial French Home Blessing from lyoungstudio and fell in love with it ($37).


I think that this would be a lovely housewarming gift for someone.

I wear a lot of headbands and am loving the colors and texture of this headband from xoribbons, $10. (Yes, that is Lilly fabric in there!)


At only $10, it will look great for spring and summer and is a nice "extra" to throw into someone's gift.

Another fun and practical Lilly item are these luggage tag from lwhelan, $7.50.


I found them when Kate did a giveaway on her blog and fell in love with them. I am thinking of getting a pink Lilly one to match my pink suitcase for my trip to Chicago in May.

I have been spending a lot of time looking and shopping for stationary, and the elegance and simple design of these flower branch cards from LazyLightningArt, really appeals to me ($12).

I love the colors and the simplicity of the cards.

While these are not particularly my style, I still think that these Pinup Girl notecards from wevegotpaper, $6, are kind of fun.

I have a younger cousin who I think of as a little sister that's really into pinup girls, and these will definitely be a part of her birthday gift this year.

My last item just proves that it's a small world after all. I found this Lilly Pulitzer Cabanarama card holder from claramariebelle, and only then realized that the seller is one of my favorite bloggers, Pink Cupcake.

The card holder has been sold, but I wanted to include it because I think it's fun and would be great to use as a gift card holder.

11 comments:

  1. I love that cuff especially! I'm off to shop etsy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote on that first necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the best things! I love the tide will turn necklace, the gold disk & pearl earrings, the lilly luggage tags and the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute Etsy things.. love the cuff... such flare! xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a small world!!! Ive just listed more of those bad boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the starfish necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love esty! very cute favorite things! love the inital necklace and the.... well i love all you posted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH NO!!! How could you show me that DARLING headband?!?!?! Now I want one REALLY BAD!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete