Friday, April 24, 2009

Freecycle #1

I did not receive any emails about clothing for the freecycle this week, but I did get a chance to start cleaning out my closet, so all three items for this week's freecycle are courtesy of yours truly.
The first item is a turquoise and white flower print halter dress from Ann Taylor, size 8p. item is no longer available
(please excuse the unmade bed)

This used to be one of my favorite dresses and is great in the summer. It has a cute little grosgrain bow left side. It would be good for a brunch or a summer afternoon wedding.

a close up of the print

The next item is a blue and white polka dotted dress from the Gap, size small. item is no longer available

This is a slip on kind of dress and has an empire waist. I took the tags off but don't think I ever wore it. It has cap sleeves and a low v neck so you would need to wear a cami underneath it.



a close up of the print

The last dress is one of my all-time favorites. It is a hot pink and white silk wrap dress from J. Crew. The size tag came off when it was getting dry cleaned, but I am 99.99% sure that it is a size 8. item is no longer available



It has a short sleeves and a v neck with a ruffle around the neck. You would also need to wear a cami with this dress. (I usually wore black or white.) This was one of my favorite dresses to wear to work last summer.

For some reason, the print looks orangey-red in this picture, but it is really a fuschia/hot pink and white.


If you want any of these dresses, email me at whaleflipflops{at}gmail{dot}com.

If you have something that you would like to pass on to a fellow blogger, email me with all of the details for next week's freecycle.

14 comments:

  1. Cute things!! not a size 8 though.. good luck with your freecycle! xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! no size 8 here though - =( I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those dresses are so cute! but I don't think I could fit into a size 8 unless I cut off body parts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable dresses! I like the print on the halter! but not my size =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been putting off switching out my summer/winter wardrobes because, quite honestly, I'm lazy. BUT...I definitely want to participate. I'm a 4/6 (sounds like that might be you this year???)...and will definitely e-mail you some things when I get myself together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been a busy bee posting so much this morning!

    These are great dresses - sadly I haven't been an 8 since junior high (and even then I think I skipped over 8) but some lucky ladies will be lookin' good from this free cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous dresses!!! I have to check out freecycle. I've heard so many people talking about it lately. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I am horrible- I have not had time to send you my pics for the Freecycle! I promise it is on my Sunday to-do list!!!!

    I love the JCrew dress- Has someone spoken for it yet? If not I would love to take it off your hands. I'll pay the shipping.

    Let me know-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good gravy, you have some cute things! We *so* need to swap out closets, it is going to have to happen this weekend!

    Hope your weekend is wonderful!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute dresses! i really want to join in on the swap but i'll have to wait until i get back from Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take the small Gap dress if it's still available!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh ooh!!! This is such a great idea! I LOVE the third dress from J. Crew & also the GAP one...let me know if they're still available! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gap is my favorite store for buying trendy dresses!! I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete