Thursday, April 9, 2009

a very big and belated Thank You

About a week ago, I made this post proclaiming my undying love for the Vineyard Vines whale and my desperate and at that point, futile attempts at acquiring a whale pint glass. The lovely Lindsey from Vineyard Vines, who has now earned herself a place on my holiday card list, found my post and told me to contact her. Two days later, the UPS guy showed up at my house with a big box. Inside it were 6 (!!!!) of my beloved pink whale pint glasses, a Nalgene bottle, a baseball cap, and a sweet note. I arranged all of the glasses on top of the bar, and am thinking of ordering this monogram from The Monogram Merchant to hang above it and complement all of the pink, white and blue. I wanted to post pictures of all of this to fully thank Lindsay and to show everyone my new whale bar, but unfortunately, my camera has decided that it just doesn't feel like communicating with the computer so alas, no pictures. I wanted to publicly thank Lindsey for her kindness and have to say that I am so excited about my whale bar and as soon as Passover ends, I will be enjoying a nice cold one with my whales!

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing to do! Nice people trump everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sort of customer service we just *love* to read about! Good for them!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! That is great! I adore the wall art as well, it's perfect in the pink and navy, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! good for you..... great Pesach present! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice of VV! Hopefully you can get a picture up soon. I would LOVE to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, i'm jealous!! let me know if u want to share any of ur goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you post a photo of the glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fell in love with Vineyard Vines when I went to Martha's Vineyard!! VV just makes you feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great is that! Those glasses sound amazing. I'm so glad you watched my video. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds adorable and that was so nice of Vinyard Vines to do for you. When that camera gets working, I'd love to see pics!

    ReplyDelete