Monday, April 13, 2009

you know you're a suffering Jew when

You have a dream about eating things that are forbidden on Passover. Last night, I had a dream that I was sitting on the floor of my room in my mother's house eating CORN SYRUP from a spoon. Now this is disturbing because 1) in the dream I'm wearing a crewneck Tweety Bird sweatshirt that I have not worn since the 3rd grade, 2) I don't recognize the spoon I'm eating it off of, and 3) really? Corn syrup? Why? As soon as Passover ends, there will be plenty of things that I will devour, and corn syrup in its pure form will be nowhere on that list. Any other MOTs going crazy here also? Passover needs to end ASAP.

6 comments:

  1. I had a dream about vampires. What does that mean? (It was NOT Twilight inspired)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thats so funny, best of luck to you, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. corn syrup? really? that's disgusting. but I still love you. Also, I'm still waiting for that update from the date with J...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you--I have dreams of eating popcorn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg tell me about it!! I CANT EAT ANYTHING! Im like ravenous... and p.s. your package was mailed today! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are so many better not kosher for passover things to dream about! though corn syrup kinda gets to the heart of it. yeah im getting pretty sick of passover desserts

    ReplyDelete